Hi all,
I have been struggling with my .fsgd file. Its header is the following (a total
of 119 subjects):

GroupDescriptorFile    1
Title    Patients_vs_Controls
MeasurementName    thickness
Class    PxMale
Class    PxFemale
Class    ConMale
Class    ConFemale
Class    PxMPRAGE
Class    PxSPGR
Class    ConMPRAGE
Class    ConSPGR
Class    MaleMPRAGE
Class    MaleSPGR
Class    FemaleMPRAGE
Class    FemaleSPGR
Variables    Age
Input    FS_1    PxFemale    PxMPRAGE    FemaleMPRAGE    51
..............(rest of subjects)

I think something is up with my Class declaration, since the error message I
get is the following:

ERROR: gdfReadV1: Input line 1, subjid = FS_1
       Found 3 variables, expected. 1
FSGDF Format Error: file = /group_stats/Px_vs_Con_A.fsgd, tag=Input

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thank you!