Dear Martin,
thank you very much for your answer ! and thanks for all the details !- yes, we
have exactly 2 time points in all subjects and the parameter is a single number.
In qdec - it seems that qdec table has to include the parameter 'A' both at
time 1 and at time 2 in order for "long_qdec_table" command to create the
"cross" file. I put a zero at time 2. In qdec design we analyzed parameter 'A'
with -pc1 and -spc. I'm not sure that this is the correct approach.

I'll continue with LME and mri_glmfit.

Sincerely,Alex

     Le mardi 21 octobre 2014 9h19, Martin Reuter <mreu...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>