Hello Bruce,

I would like to build an atlas of subcortical structures and pial surface
on my population of study. But given the anatomical complexity of the pial
surface (and the number of points), I would like to use point-to-point
correspondence so as to have a L^2 metric (I use another metric for
subcortical structures).
I don't know if I am clear enough but since I estimate the template and the
variability between the template and the subjects, I would like to detect
information such as atrophy thanks to the deformation parameters.

Is there any solution?

Alexandre