Hi Erik,

yes, you would do the subfields only in the -long. No need currently to include it in cross (independent) or base.

Best, Martin

On 11/18/2014 11:41 AM, Erik O'Hanlon wrote:
Dear FS Experts,

I'm running a longitudinal analysis and have run the individual time points using the hippocampal subfields. Do I also need to include the -hippo-subfields in the recon-all -long command too?

Thanks in advance for any input.

Kind regards

Erik

*Erik O'Hanlon*
Postdoctoral researcher

*RCSI* Psychiatry
Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
Beaumont Road, Beaumont, D9, Ireland
*T: *8093740
*E: *erikohan...@rcsi.ie <mailto:erikohan...@rcsi.ie> *W: *www.rcsi.ie <http://www.rcsi.ie>

*RCSI* DEVELOPING HEALTHCARE LEADERS
WHO MAKE A DIFFERENCE WORLDWIDE

Dr. Martin Reuter

Instructor in Neurology
  Harvard Medical School
Assistant in Neuroscience
  Dept. of Radiology, Massachusetts General Hospital
  Dept. of Neurology, Massachusetts General Hospital
Research Affiliate
  Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Lab,
  Dept. of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science,
  Massachusetts Institute of Technology

A.A.Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging
149 Thirteenth Street, Suite 2301
Charlestown, MA 02129

Phone: +1-617-724-5652
Email: