Hi Mohamad - As it's a probabilistic method that's sampling from a distribution, there is a bit of randomness built in (which should decrease as you increase the number of samples that you collect). You'll find that the the weighted average measures are the most reliable, as they are less affected by the tails of the distribution.

a.y