Hi Mohamad - What you did with your binarization was that you lowered the
threshold all the way to zero, i.e., included all the voxels that had any
probability > 0 to be in the tract. This means that you included more
voxels than the default, which is to threshold at 20% of the max
probability. Changing the threshold to get a broader ROI would be an
alternative to running more iterations to get a more realiable
distribution. How either of those approaches would behave depends on the
noise level in the data. Also, you averaged the FA/MD/etc over those
voxels without multiplying with their probability, which corresponds to
the unweigthed average that trac-all gives you. Note that trac-all calls
the dmri_pathstats command to compute the stats, and you can run that
command with a different threshold to get the same behavior as what you
did. You can find an example of the dmri_pathstats command line in the
trac-all.log file of any of your subjects.

Best,
a.y