Hi Tadeu - The files appear to have the problem described here:
https://www.mail-archive.com/freesurfer%40nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/msg20513.html

That's probably was causing them not to be converted correctly.

a.y

On Thu, 6 Nov 2014, Tadeu Kubo wrote:

Dear FS Experts,

I'm trying to work with the DTI Siemens (non MGH) and is not working. An error
occurs in step "Tensor Fit”.

II tried a solution that have worked as substitute bvecs values before this
step manual (by original bvecs) and it works great (is meant by: continued)!.
Surely I'm doing something wrong, but not yet identified. I would like your
help. Sorry for the basic question, but I’m starting with TRACULA.

Attached files: .log bvecs.txt bvals.txt