sorry, I think >=5 is in brain

On Mon, 24 Nov 2014, Gunjan Gautam wrote:

Hi Bruce,
What about the voxels having value equal to 5 (if exists) ?

Gunjan

On Sun, Nov 23, 2014 at 10:39 PM, Gunjan Gautam <gunjan.gemin...@gmail.com>
wrote:

      Ok thank you Bruce

      On Nov 23, 2014 10:37 PM, "Bruce Fischl"
      <fis...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> wrote:
            we don't have a binary one, but all voxels in
            brainmask.mgz that are >5 are in brain and
            everything <5 is not in brain