Dear Freesurfer Team and users,

this has been brought to attention before in recent times, but I'm not
aware of any solution.

the "Configure Overlay Display" tksurfer menu (freesurfer 5.3.0) does not
fit on screen (is "clipped") in OSX 10.8.5 using XQuartz 2.7.5. This is in
a MacBook Pro 15'' using the max resolution of 1440x900.

As a result, it is impossible to interact with the lower part of the menu
box, in particular, it is not possible to hit the "Apply button". Please
note that this severely limits the usability of tksurfer.

Apparently, a solution was available for download at the link I'm copying
below, but the folder is now empty. Thank you very much for your help.

ftp://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/pub/dist/freesurfer/misc/allplatforms/tksurfer.tcl

Enzo Tagliazucchi.