Hello Bruce,

Thanks for the suggestion! I've never used control points to bring intensities
down, but I suppose they do normalize the selected voxels to an intensity value
of 110.

There are also a few voxels of what to my eyes appear to be tentorium that are
labeled as white matter. Can you think any good way to exclude said voxels?

I will also take you up on your offer and upload the subject directory.

Thanks again for the help!

Doug

Doug Merkitch
Neurological Sciences
Rush University Medical Center
Phone: (312) 563-3853<tel:%28312%29%20563-3853>
Fax: (312) 563-4660<tel:%28312%29%20563-4660>
Email: douglas_merki...@rush.edu<mailto:douglas_merki...@rush.edu>

On Jan 6, 2015, at 7:39 AM, Bruce Fischl