Sir,
       I would like to install the Virtualbox version of freesurfer in
XUBuntu platform, version V5.3.0. However whenever I am clicking the link
for this, the download page which is opening is crashing. I have tried in
other systems. The Internet connection is also very good here. The page
that is opening is not a normal download file but a new page and it is
crashing after some time. Can you help me out or give some other link to
download it.
     I have FSL installed in my system.I installed FSL in Vmware with a
LInux CentOs platform. My question is, can I install freesurfer Linux
version in the same CentOs platform that I use for FSL. That would help me
bypass the previous problem which I am facing. Kindly reply.

--
Regards
Anirban Sengupta