      From: Douglas Greve <gr...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
 To: freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
 Sent: Monday, February 9, 2015 3:32 PM
 Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] time series data from FSFAST

 On 2/9/15 3:16 PM, sabin khadka wrote:

  Thanks Doug. I am now able to get average time series from cortical ROIs. I
used mri_segstats --annot fsaverage lh aparc --i
sess01/bold/001/fmcpr.up.sm5.fsaverage.lh.nii.gz --avgwf test1.txt
 That's right, but I would use the unsmoothed data since smoothing will cause
activity to spill-over between regions.

  How would I get time series of the sub-cortical ROIs
(fmcpr.up.sm5.mni305.2mm.nii.gz)? I tried doing mri_segstats --seg
fsaverage/mri/aseg.mgz --ctab $FREESURFER_HOME/FreeSurferColorLUT.txt --avgwf
test2.txt but it gave me dimension mismatch error. I'd appreciate if you'd
direct me on how to get average time series values from subcortical regions.

 Use fsaverage/mri.2mm/aseg.mgz
 doug

  Cheers,
 Sabin Khadka