Hi Norman

don't give it the gcs file as input - that's the atlas. Give it the lh.aparc.annot for that subject

On Wed, 25 Feb 2015, Norman Benbrahim wrote:

​Thanks for your reply Bruce, however I get an error when try to use this
command. I'm in the directory containing the files and I ran

mri_surf2vol --surfval
lh.curvature.buckner40.filled.desikan_killiany.2010-03-25.gcs --hemi lh
--outvol LH.nii

and it gave me an output of

ERROR: cannot recognize the type of
lh.curvature.buckner40.filled.desikan_killiany.2010-03-25.gcs

On Tue, Feb 24, 2015 at 4:42 PM, Bruce Fischl <fis...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>