Hi Zack

the ascii format I don't think supports the c_ras info, which is why you see a shift

On Wed, 4 Mar 2015, Zachary Greenberg wrote:

Ok I figured out that this shift corresponds to the c_(RAS) value in the
header of lh.pial, which you can get with 'mris_info lh.pial'
Alternatively you can get the first coordinate and subtract it from the
first coordinate of lh.pial.asc with 'mris_info lh.pial --v 0'

Is there a way I'm not thinking of to output c_(RAS) directly using
mris_info or a bash command (cat grep)?

Thanks again,

-zack

On Wed, Mar 4, 2015 at 12:54 PM, Zachary Greenberg