Dear all

I hope that it is ok to publish this short neuroimaging-related job
offer here.

At the Psychiatric University Hospital Bern (Switzerland), we're
currently searching for a PhD student who is particularly interested
in the neural underpinnings of psychopathology in psychosis
(particularly emotion, language and/or motor functioning). German
language abilities would be an advantage. The advert can be found at:
http://eth-gethired.ch/jobs/doktorand_innen_fuer_systemische_neurowissenschaften_der_psychopathologie/30431

Please contact me at m.papme...@gmail.com with your CV, cover letter
and references if you are interested.

All best wishes
Martina Papmeyer

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.