Hello Edgar,

Could you upload the whole subject folder? I could try to run it through recon all here and see if I can reproduce the error. It would also allow me to look through your log files to see if I can spot anything that could be causing this issue.

You can use FileDrop2.0 if the directory is under 2GB
https://gate.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/filedrop2/

Thank you,
Ani Varjabedian