I would like to view just the hippocampus in the aseg.mgz file overlaid with
the brain.mgz.  I created a custom lookup table by commenting all entries
except 0 (Unknown) and 17 (Left-Hippocampus).  See below for a snippet of the
lookup table.  When I load this LookUp table I see numerous structures (7, 8,
10, 12, 13, 14, 41, 47, 51) all labeled with various shades of yellow.  Any
idea why this is happening?  What am I doing wrong?

Bob

#No. Label Name:                            R   G   B   A
#
  0   Unknown                                 0   0   0   0
# 16  Brain-Stem                              119 159 176 0
  17  Left-Hippocampus                        220 216 20  0
# 18  Left-Amygdala
…