Hi,

I have two groups and two time points (pre and post). I want to investigate
group*time interactions in an fMRI task taken at both time points.

I have run all the subjects through first level FEAT analyses in FSL as
well as the longitudinal Freesurfer pipeline.

I'm thinking of registering the FEAT first level analyses to the each
corresponding longitudinal time point first. Then,  if I want to do a group
level analysis, can I still use the longitudinal two stage process or is
this just designed for structural measures (
http://freesurfer.net/fswiki/LongitudinalTwoStageModel)?

Or, would you suggest another approach for group analysis for longitudinal
fMRI data taking advantage of Freesurfer?

Thanks,
Mike Kranz