Dear Martin,

I'm pitching in since this topic concerns me as well.
We are collecting structural data for a longitudinal study with
adolescents. The youngest is 13 years old at baseline and the mean age is
around 16. We will collect 3 follow-ups with a gap of 1.5 - 2 years. The
adolescent brain is still in the process of growing but not that
dramatically as at 4.
Can we use the longitudinal stream?

Thanks!
Mihaela