Dear FreeSurfer's experts,

I would like to visualize on freeview two overlays on fsaverage cortical
surface.

I have used the code below found on the mailing list :

*mri_binarize --i sig1.mgh --min 0.1 --binval 1 --o sig1_th.mghmri_binarize
--i sig2.mgh --min 0.1 --binval 2 --o sig2_th.mgh*

*fscalc sig1_th.mgh add sig2_th.mgh --o sig1_sig2.mghmris_seg2annot --seg
sig1_sig2.mgh --ctab sig1_sig2_LUT.txt --s fsaverage --h lh --o
sig1_sig2.annot*

with sig1_sig2.annot defined as below :

#No. Label Name:                            R   G   B   A

0   Unknown                                 128   128   128   0
1   sig1                                         70  130 180 0
2   sig2                                         245 245 245 0
3   Overlay_sig1_sig2                     205 62  78  0

My problem is that I'd like to view my cortical suface with binary
curvature where there is no value (=0). Could I specify the unknown label
(0) to be transparent or anything that could solve the mater ?

Best regards,

Matthieu