Hi Ricardo

we do individual subject-level estimation of levels. And it could be a
confound I guess, although we use intensity gradients to definite
boundaries not absolute intensity levels, so we might be less prone to this
problem. If it shifts the apparent boundary there isn't much we can do
about that though.