Dear experts,

I am preparing seeds for a later tractography analysis in fsl (sorry about
this). I am bit concerned about the location of my final seed regions and
wanted to ask you if there is something wrong in my pipeline.

I first started using recon-all -subject HC015 -i HC015.nii.gz -all.

Then used the following command to label my seeds (here the thalamus):

mri_binarize --match 10 --i aparc+aseg.mgz --o left_thalamus.nii.gz

Afterwards I used bbregister and mri_label2vol to map each label into diffusion
space:

bbregister --s HC001 --mov HC001/mri/b0_brain.nii.gz --reg
HC001/mri/registration2b0.dat --dti --init-fsl

mri_label2vol --seg left_thalamus.nii.gz --temp b0_brain.nii.gz --reg
registration2b0.dat --o left_thalamus_dwi_seed.nii.gz

If I now open this image in fslview, it corresponds not really with the
thalamus (mricron works). I am concerned now using the images for probtrackx. I
attach the thalamus image.

Thanks a lot for your help

Andre