the sig.nii.gz

To create .mgh files and run the ROI-analysis, I used the following commands:

### resample ces.nii volume to anatomical space
#1 resample ces.nii.gz to anatomy
mri_vol2vol --mov $sub/bold/EX.sm5.lh/EX/ces.nii.gz --reg
$sub/bold/001/register.dof6.dat --fstarg --interp nearest -- o
$sub/bold/EX.sm5.lh/EX/ces.lh.mgh

#2 resample sig.nii.gz to anatomy
mri_vol2vol --mov $sub/bold/EX.sm5.lh/EX/sig.nii.gz --reg
$sub/bold/001/register.dof6.dat  --fstarg --interp nearest  --o
$sub/bold/EX.sm5.lh/EX/sig.lh.mgh

#3 run ROI with an unsigned functional constraint
mri-segstats --seg $SUBJECTS_DIR/$sub/mri/aparc+aseg.mgz --ctab
$FREESURFER_HOME/FreeSurferColorLUT.txt --id 410 -id 407 --i
$sub/bold/EX.sm5.lh/EX/ces.lh.mgh --maskthresh 2 --masksign abs

The ROI analysis always ends up with zero hrf-amplitudes.

I appreciate your support,

Christopher