From: freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
[mailto:freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu] On Behalf Of Bruce Fischl
Sent: Saturday, July 11, 2015 3:01 PM
To: ionef...@uw.edu; Freesurfer support list
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] mri_tessellate: max vertices 1000000 exceeded

Hi Iona

if you tell us what your hardware/software environment is we'll get you a
newer version.

On Sat, 11 Jul 2015, Ione Fine wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am running to an error analyzing a 0.5 mm resolution T1 structural
> with the following with the following:
>
> recon-all -maskbfs -segmentation -fill -tessellate -s $SUBJECT
>

> the issue seems to be:
>
> mri_tessellate: max vertices 1000000 exceeded
>

> There?s apparently a version of mri_tesselate which is easier going
> about the number of vertices, but the link to it is broken.
>
> https://mail.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/pipermail/freesurfer/2014-August/0400
> 01.html
>

> Thanks
>
> Ione
>

> System information:
>

> FREESURFER_HOME: /usr/local/freesurfer/stable5_3
>
> Build stamp: freesurfer-Linux-centos6_x86_64-stable-pub-v5.3.0
>
> Debian version: 7.6
>
> Kernel info: Linux 3.2.0-4-amd64 x86_64
>

> Professor of Psychology
>
> University of Washington
>
> http://faculty.washington.edu/ionefine/

e-mail contains patient information, please contact the Partners Compliance
HelpLine at http://www.partners.org/complianceline . If the e-mail was sent
to you in error but does not contain patient information, please contact the
sender and properly dispose of the e-mail.