From: "Dr Sampada Sinha" <drsampadasi...@gmail.com>
To: "Freesurfer support list" <freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
Sent: Saturday, July 11, 2015 6:37:12 PM
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] Regarding: Brainstem substructures

​Thanks so much Bruce for ​your reply. when I open the link for brain stem
structures ( https://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/BrainstemSubstructures
), it says " This functionality is present in FreeSurfer 6.0 and later " . And,
when I go to the freesurfer download page, the only latest version of
freesurfer (last updated by Zeke on 2015-06-02) I see is stable v5.3.0. If the
version 6.0 is out, will you please send me the link so that I can download it?

Thanks and regards,

Sampada

On Sat, Jul 11, 2015 at 7:30 PM, Bruce Fischl < fis...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu >