I forgot to mention, we used the QC protocol described here:
http://cbs.fas.harvard.edu/science/core-facilities/neuroimaging/information-investigators/qc
with a manual of examples:
http://cbs.fas.harvard.edu/usr/mcmains/CBS_MRI_Qualitative_Quality_Control_Manual.pdf

where Fig. 6 in our paper shows the results when removing the 'fail' cases, so fail is basically everything > 7mm/sec and some cases below that.

The "warn" category is more heterogeneous and has a range of low and medium motion cases.

Best, Martin