Hi,
I'm re-posting my query in case it got buried on the listserve:

Dear Freesurfers,
I created a single subject directory and then imported sdata from two
separate studies, in the end I realized I should have created two subject
directories and would like to now rectify the situation. My question is, 1)
how do I create a second subject directory in a different location? and 2)
how do I transfer my existing subjects' data from my current subject
directory to this new subject directory without having to redo any of my
work (surface reconstruction). Is this even possible at this point? Or is
it that I should only have one FS directory after all and perhaps I should
just move the location of this directory so it is more accessible for both
of my studies? If this is the case, could you advise me on how to go about
doing this?

BTW I'm using bash shell.

I hope my questions are clear. Thanks!!!