From: "Eugenio Iglesias" <e.igles...@bcbl.eu>
To: "Freesurfer support list" <freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
Sent: Friday, August 14, 2015 11:51:54 AM
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] segmentation fault    while   running
-hippocampal-subfields-T1 flag

Hi again, Prabesh
would you mind trying this? It was a suggestions from a Mathworks
representative.
Please edit
$FREESURFER_HOME/bin/run_segmentSubjectT1_autoEstimateAlveusML.sh
and right under the line that says  "export XAPPLRESDIR;", please insert this
line of code:
JAVA_TOOL_OPTIONS
If it doesn't work, I'll install Ubuntu 15 on my laptop this weekiend and do
some more research
Kind regards,
/Eugenio

Juan Eugenio Iglesias