Hi -
I've encountered an error in step 8 of the functional connectivity
analysis.

here is some of the information requested with errors:
FREESURFER_HOME:
/Volumes/projects/painimaging/Bishop/FreeSurfer_R01/freesurfer

Build stamp: freesurfer-Darwin-lion-stable-pub-v5.3.0

Kernel info: Darwin 14.0.0 x86_64

Please include the following additional information in your report:

   1) subject name: B113v1
   2) the entire command-line executed: selxavg3-sess -s B113v1 -a
fc.linsulaseed.surf.lh   %<step 7 code was: mkanalysis-sess -analysis
fc.linsulaseed.surf.lh -surface fsaverage lh -fwhm 5 -notask -taskreg
L_Insula.dat 1 -nuisreg vcsf.dat 5 -nuisreg wm.dat 5 -mcextreg -polyfit
5 -nskip 4 -fsd rest -TR 2 -per-session  %which completed successfully>
   3) the error message generated :Started at Wed Aug 12 12:56:41 EDT
2015
Ended   at Wed Aug 12 13:11:49 EDT 2015
preproc-sess done
/Volumes/projects/painimaging/Bishop/FreeSurfer_R01/Project/B113v1
Wed Aug 12 13:11:50 EDT 2015
anadir =
/Volumes/projects/painimaging/Bishop/FreeSurfer_R01/Project/B113v1/rest/fc.linsulaseed.surf.lh
DoGLMFit = 1
DoContrasts = 1
UpdateNeeded = 1