From: "Alexandra De Araujo" <deara...@uoregon.edu>
To: "Z K" <zkauf...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>, freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Cc: "e iglesias" <e.igles...@bcbl.eu>
Sent: Thursday, August 20, 2015 2:29:16 PM
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] Hippocampal segmentation with FreeSurfer v6 Beta -
missing files?

Hi Zeke and Eugenio,

Thanks for your quick answers.
I removed the maverick distribution and installed the lion one pointed
by Zeke.

Running the segmentation, I get the same message as before:

/Applications/freesurfer/bin/run_segmentSubjectT1_autoEstimateAlveusML.sh:
line 35:
/Applications/freesurfer/bin/segmentSubjectT1_autoEstimateAlveusML.app/Contents/MacOS/segmentSubjectT1_autoEstimateAlveusML:

No such file or directory

Here is were the symbolic link is pointing:

segmentSubjectT1_autoEstimateAlveusML ->
../../../../../.git/annex/objects/gj/5f/SHA256-s5032153--a43ec180ffefc9c94e74bc34d78c108b37736f8b11ea6cacfbd982abdd90dd0a/SHA256-s5032153--a43ec180ffefc9c94e74bc34d78c108b37736f8b11ea6cacfbd982abdd90dd0a

It is pointing to a directory which is outside of freesurfer's.

-Alexandra