You need to use

1 -1 0 0
1 0 -1 0

On 8/19/15 11:38 AM, Lim, Lena wrote:
Dear experts,

I have 3 groups (A, PC, HC) and IQ as cov and I tried to do a F test on the
cortical thickness but the output doesn't make sense as it covered the whole
brain (please see attached).

I used the following commands:

mris_preproc --fsgd 3gps_IQ.fsgd --cache-in thickness.fwhm10.fsaverage --target
fsaverage --hemi lh --out lh.3gps_IQ.thickness.10.mgh

mri_glmfit --y lh.3gps_IQ.thickness.10.mgh  --fsgd 3gps_IQ.fsgd doss --C
3gps_IQ_Ftest.mtx  --C 3gps_IQ_AbusedmorethanHC.mtx --C
3gps_IQ_AbusedmorethanPC.mtx --C 3gps_IQ_PCmorethanHC.mtx --surf fsaverage lh
--cortex --glmdir lh.3gps_IQ_thickness

mri_glmfit-sim --glmdir lh.3gps_IQ_thickness --cache 2 abs  --cwp  0.05
--2spaces

F contrast:
1 -1 0 0
0 0 -1 0