Dear Experts,

I need some help regarding saving the brain images in Freesurfer/Qdec please:

1) Can I save the brain regions shown in Qdec group analysis as other files and
view them in MRIcroN etc or does it only allow us to save the images as tiff
files (inflated medial, inflated lateral, pial medial, pial lateral). How can I
get more images than these 4?

2) Can I see the other coordinates within the cluster of regions besides the
peak? E.g. The cluster spreads from precuneus to the parietal area so can I get
the coordinates for the parietal region as well besides the peak given in the
table (precuneus)?

3) Where can I get info re the BA nos of the brain regions shown in the Qdec
analysis as well please?

Many thanks,

Lena