Hi Martin,

I understand for the multiple comparisons problem. But if I consider a
voxel-by-voxel analysis just as hippocampal volume (lme_fit_FS for
estimation), how could I consider a correction for multiple comparisons in
this univariate case ?

Shouldn't I use the lme_mass_fit or lme_mass_fit_vw functions in my mass
univariate case ? If yes, how do I have to format my 3D FA volume as input
of the LME toolbox ?

Best regards,

Matthieu

Matthieu Vanhoutte, MSc
Research Engineer - Department of Neuroradiology
Regional University Hospital, Lille, France