Thanks Doug!

I have another question: We did the fsfast analysis some time ago before
we updated freesurfer version with fast_selxavg3. Now we want to analyse
additional persons. Do you think it is comparable or is it better to
re-do the analysis for all persons with fast_selxavg3b instead of 13
persons with fast_selxavg3 and 2 persons with fast_selxavg3b?

Thanks in advance,
Desiree