Hi Bruce,

I did check the output recon by using mris_euler_number, all the results of
?h.pial, ?.white and also ?h.inflated returned with: 0 holes. But the
result from lh.inflated.nofix was: 28 holes.
When I load the 3D images of ?h.inflated.nofix in freeview, it appears alot
of holes and also handles errors.
I wonder about the differences between ?h.inflated and ?h.inflated.nofix.
If we want to estimate the quality of recon output, what images we should
use?

Thanks and Have a nice day,

Trinh