From: "Daniele Orlandi" <daniele.orlandi....@gmail.com>
To: "Freesurfer support list" <Freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, November 3, 2015 12:36:30 PM
Subject: [Freesurfer] subfields segmentation FS v6.0

Dear all
I'm running the new pipleline for hippocampal subfields segmentation with
FreeSurfer v6.0 on a T13D image. As results i can extract values for the Whole
hippocampus and the following subfields: Hippocampal_tail, subiculum, CA1,
hippocampal-fissure, presubiculum, parasubiculum, molecular_layer_HP, GC-ML-DG,
CA3, CA4, fimbria, HATA but not for Alveus as reported in the paper of
Iglesias, JE. et al. 2015. Was my computation wrong?

Best,
Daniele

contains patient information, please contact the Partners Compliance HelpLine
at
but does not contain patient information, please contact the sender and
properly