Dear Douglas,

Thank you for response. To clarify, I need to find out where in the lGI
scripts zcat is being called so that I can change the code to use
something like gunzip.

Best, Derek

Derek Sayre Andrews, MSc
PhD Candidate

The Sackler Institute for Translational Neurodevelopment
Department of Forensic and Neurodevelopmental Sciences
Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology & Neuroscience, King's College London

Telephone: +44 (0)20 7848 5701
Email: derek.andr...@kcl.ac.uk