make sure there are no blank lines

On 11/5/15 6:29 PM, Erik Lindberg wrote:
OK, however I tried several options. With the matrix 1 1 1 1 -1 -1 -1 -1 0 (using the doss option for age) I basically get the same results

Reshaping mriglm->mask...
search space = 74612.446501
MatrixReadTxT: could not scan value [2][1]

ERROR: loading C AAA.mtx
olof@olof-Latitude-E5430-non-vPro:/media/EHD/ALLA_FREESUFER_PROCESSING_TIDIS_NOMAS_AD/qdec$

/Erik