Hi Li,

You can find some example FSGD tables here, which you can alter to fit your analyses.

https://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/FsgdExamples

Best,
Lee

On Sun, 22 Nov 2015, nellie wrote:

Hi Freesurfer Experts,

I’m a new user of Freesurfer, and I learn how to use this software mainly
through Wiki. When I came to the step of using GLM to compare group
differences, I was confused on the design of 3g4v matrix. In my study, there
were 3 classes (
A / B / C group) and 4 concomitant variables (gender, age, education, and Moca test score). It’s supposed to be 15 regressors in this design, but I don’t know how to use the numbers (like 1, -1, 0, 0.5, -0.5, etc.) to create a correct matrix. I wonder if you could provide a 3g4v matrix in detail for me. I’ll be grateful if you can help. I hope I’m not bothering you too much, and I’m looking for your reply.

Best wishes,

Li