Hi all,
for the question below, is it correct this command?

probtrackx2 --network -x /dir/subj001/mask/masks.txt -V 1
--onewaycondition -c 0.2 -S 2000 --steplength=0.5 -P 50 --fibthresh=0.01
--distthresh=0.0 --sampvox=0.0 --forcedir --opd -s
/dir/subj001/bedpostX/merged -m /dir/subj001/bedpostX/nodif_brain_mask
--dir=/dir/subj001/track_network

Do I have to adjust matrix for the number of voxel in each mask? or only
to divide each row for the corresponding waytotal (is it available in the
output?)?

thank you!

Angela