Dear Experts,

After running  Monte Carlo simulation from the command line,
I noticed two cluster summary files are produced for each contrast:
cache.th20.neg.sig.cluster.summary and mc-z.neg.th20.sig.cluster.summary.
They are quite similar, with different number of surviving clusters in some
cases. I am wondering which is the one to report final results. Will you
explain a bit more about the differences between them?

Also, after reading the summary
file, we still have to visualize the results. If the MC simulation is done in
QDEC GUI, then the QDEC automatically presents the outcome from
mc-z.neg.th20.sig.cluster.mgh,
but I am not sure if this is the right file. I am using FS version 5.3 without
tksurferfv. I found the tksurfer is running quite slow and unresponsive. Any
other suggestions?

Thank you very much!