Dear List,

I have a visualization problem which is not directly relevant to freesurfer but
which may be easily solvable with the freesurfer tools.
I have also posted this question to the ImageJ discussion list.

I would like to visualize "spherical" cuts through an MR.
An axial cut is the intersection of the image volume with a plane normal to a
line running superior to inferior through the volume.
A spherical cut is the intersection of a sphere with specified  origin through
the volume.
Hence the visual would be a disc with radius that of the sphere and center at
the origin.
There would be two such discs, one for the front and one for the back.

What do you think?
Is there an easy way?
Any thought and/or suggestions would be welcome.

Thanks - Don