Hi Susanne

can you include prior correspondance so we have some context for your emails. Certainly 2 vs. 1 and 3 will give different results since you have changed the input file. I would think think 1 and 3 would be the same, but we need to know how you did the conversion. Look at the 001.mgz in the subjects' mri/orig dir in the cases of 1 and 3 and see if they are the same (or use mri_diff)