Hi Lara,

the longitudinal pipeline is designed for adults with the assumption that head size is fixed. We are working on a new pipeline that will allow processing of images from children, but that will take a while. Especially considering that there will be large differences in the brain as well as the head size between age 2 and age 10, I recommend to only use the cross sectional pipeline for this data.

Best, Martin