Dear FreeSurfer expert,
I would like to project my maps from the "original" functional space (2.5mm
iso, same format as COPE images from FSL) to inflated FreeSurfer surfaces
(created from 1.0mm MPRAGE image with recon-all pipeline) excluding voxels with
a specific value (e.g. 0) from the averaging procedure of the projection. The
reason for this is that I have non-continuous maps (i.e. map values are defined
only for some voxels; voxels for which map value is not defined will have 0 as
value). Is there a way to perform the projection excluding voxels with a
specific value from the averaging of the projection?

Thank you in advance for any help!
Anna

As complementary information:
My maps have discrete values (between -10 and 10) and at the moment I am using
the following command:
mri_vol2surf --mov DiscreteMap.nii --reg $REGMAT --hemi lh --projfrac-avg 0 1
0.2 --interp nearest --o DiscreteMap _InFS_projAvg02_SurfLh.mgh
However, in this way the resulting surface map will have values biased by
including in the average also the 0 values which in reality represents voxels
not included in the map.