From: "Mohamad J. Alshikho" <malshi...@mgh.harvard.edu>
To: "Freesurfer support list" <freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
Sent: Thursday, February 4, 2016 11:01:50 PM
Subject: [Freesurfer] Brain stem segmentation-- FS6

Dear Freesurfer experts,
I am working on brain stem segmentation analysis using the new module included
in FS6.

The analysis ran properly for 38/40 subjects. I have an issue with two subjects.

I sent my jobs to the cluster as always using the following command line:
pbsubmit -c " recon-all -subjid <SUBJECT ID> -brainstem-structures  " -f <email
address> &

After a while I received an email that the job is done:
PBS Job Id: 11020983.launchpad.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Job Name:   pbsjob_2045
Exec host:  compute-0-111/3
Execution terminated
Exit_status=0
resources_used.cput=00:42:33
resources_used.mem=3220236kb
resources_used.vmem=7319444kb
resources_used.walltime=00:44:45

I checked the subject's folder /mri/ looking for the files :
"brainstemSsLabels.v10.1mm.mgz" , "brainstemSsLabels.v10.mgz" but I was unable
to find them.

I checked the job history in the cluster and it returns as ( quotation -- the
last lines):

Resolution level 3 iteration 3 deformation iterations 19
Number of Meshes: 1
Using CG optimizer
Did one deformation step of max. 0.0097272 voxels in 4.1676 seconds

minLogLikelihoodTimesPrior =

   1.0786e+07

Resolution level 3 iteration 3 deformation iterations 20
Number of Meshes: 1
Using CG optimizer
Did one deformation step of max. 0.016365 voxels in 4.1717 seconds

minLogLikelihoodTimesPrior =

   1.0786e+07

Fitting mesh to image data mask took 2144.0218 seconds
Error using kvlAtlas3D_Matlab
std::bad_alloc

Error in kvlRasterizeAtlasMesh (line 11)

Error in segmentSubject (line 1078)

Started at Thu Feb 4 15:57:18 EST 2016
Ended   at Thu Feb 4 16:41:59 EST 2016
#@#%# recon-all-run-time-hours 0.745
recon-all -s CTRL039 finished without error at Thu Feb  4 16:42:00 EST 2016

It stated that the job was ended properly without errors but  the previous
lines ( before the final stamp) showed errors and the files
"brainstemSsLabels.v10.1mm.mgz" , "brainstemSsLabels.v10.mgz" are missing ...

Kindly what I am doing wrong?
Any suggestions are highly appreciated !!

Mohamad