Hi Peter - From your dicom header, it looks like the fields that it's
looking for to guess which standard Siemens gradient table to use are not
there. So you'll have to pass the gradient table and the b-value table as
separate text files using bvecfile and bvalfile.

Starting in 6.0 this'll all be more seemless, I promise!

a.y