I may have gotten the exact form of the flag wrong. When it says an option is not known, you should try running the command with --help to see if something similar is there. In this way, you might be able to figure it out for yourself rather than have to wait a day or so for us to respond.
doug

On 2/10/16 4:20 PM, std...@virgilio.it wrote:

    If I use:

    mri_label2vol --label ramgseed_rhsurf.label --temp
    $SUBJECTS_DIR/subj/mri/orig.mgz --identity --subject fsaverage
    --hemi rh --o RIGHT_ROI.nii.gz --fill-ribbon

    ERROR: Option --fill-ribbon unknown

        ----Messaggio originale----
        Da: std...@virgilio.it
        Data: 8-feb-2016 20.35
        A: "Freesurfer support list"<freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
        Ogg: [Freesurfer] R: Re: To use a ROI.label as seed in FS-FAST

        Thanks.
        I have down a right ad left ROI on the surface.
        Next, I have run:

        mri_label2vol --label ramgseed_rhsurf.label --temp
        $SUBJECTS_DIR/fsaverage/mri/orig.mgz --identity --subject
        fsaverage --hemi rh --o RIGHT_ROI.nii.gz
        mri_label2vol --label ramgseed_lhsurf.label --temp
        $SUBJECTS_DIR/fsaverage/mri/orig.mgz --identity --subject
        fsaverage --hemi rh --o LEFT_ROI.nii.gz

        mri_convert RIGHT_ROI.nii.gz RIGHT_ROI.mgz
        mri_convert LEFT_ROI.nii.gz LEFT_ROI.mgz

        fcseed-config -segid 1 -seg RIGHT_ROI.mgz -fsd rest -mean -cfg
        RIGHT_ROI.config
        fcseed-config -segid 1 -seg LEFT_ROI.mgz -fsd rest -mean -cfg
        LEFT_ROI.config

        fcseed-sess -s subj1_FS -cfg RIGHT_ROI.config
        fcseed-sess -s subj1_FS -cfg LEFT_ROI.config

        but during fcseed-sess this error occurs:

        $Id: mri_segstats.c,v 1.75.2.9 2013/02/16 00:09:33 greve Exp $
        cwd
        cmdline mri_segstats --i
        /Applications/freesurfer/subjects/fMRI/subj1/rest/001/fmcpr.nii.gz
        --seg

/Applications/freesurfer/subjects/fMRI/subj1/rest/001/tmp.fcseed-sess.55700/mask.nii.gz
        --id 1 --sum

/Applications/freesurfer/subjects/fMRI/subj1/rest/001/tmp.fcseed-sess.55700/junk.sum
        --avgwfvol

/Applications/freesurfer/subjects/fMRI/subj1/rest/001/tmp.fcseed-sess.55700/avgwf.mgh

        sysname  Darwin
        hostname iMac-di-Stefano.local
        machine  x86_64
        user     Stefano
        UseRobust  0

/Applications/freesurfer/subjects/fMRI/subj1/rest/001/tmp.fcseed-sess.55700/mask.nii.gz
        /Applications/freesurfer/subjects/fMRI/subj1/rest/001/fmcpr.nii.gz
        Voxel Volume is 64.5752 mm^3
        Generating list of segmentation ids
        Found   1 segmentations
        Computing statistics for each segmentation
          0     1       0       0.000
        MRIalloc(0, 1, 1): bad parm

        Reporting on   0 segmentations
        Computing spatial average of each frame

        Writing to

/Applications/freesurfer/subjects/fMRI/subj1/rest/001/tmp.fcseed-sess.55700/avgwf.mgh
        Segmentation fault