On 2/23/16 9:39 AM, Maheen Siddiqui wrote:
It seems to be giving me an error and saying it cannot read the seghead.mgz file.
Is it in the same directory where you are running the command? If so, what is the terminal output?

From my earlier question; do you know how to check if lh.seghead is corrupted?
If you can view it in tksurfer/freeview, then it is probably not corrupted. I vaguely remember that there was some problem reading this file in matlab, but I don't remember every coming up with a fix