Hello Freesurfer Experts,
I wrote in recently about my parcellation troubles with an ex-vivo scan (
link
<http://www.mail-archive.com/freesurfer%40nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/msg45181.html>).
Digging further, I've found that the surfaces I've produced following
the Ex-Vivo
recon instructions <https://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/ExvivoRecon>
are oriented properly when viewed in freeview (freeview -v mri/orig.mgz -f
surf/rh.white:edgecolor=blue surf/rh.pial:edgecolor=red), but are
misoriented in tkmedit (tkmedit $SUBID orig.mgz rh.white). I suspect that
something related this might be the source of the parcellation problems.
Any idea why this might be and how I can fix it?

Relevant background information:
*volumes were reoriented before FS processing using the command
"mri_convert -c -iid 0 -1 0 -ijd 0 0 -1 -ikd 1 0 0 mprage.nii.gz
mprage.mgz"
*running freesurfer-Linux-centos4_x86_64-stable-pub-v5.3.0 on Ubuntu 14.04

As always, I'm very grateful for any help you can provide.

John